Welcome to St. Georges Road Surgery
Welcome to St Georges Road Surgery website, where you can access the wide range of health services available at our surgery.
The site provides online facilities, including registration, change of address, ordering repeat prescriptions and more. It also contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery.
We hope you find the website useful and informative.
Mission Statement - It is the aim of the Practice to offer a friendly and efficient service with high standards of health care
Updated Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 7 days from when your symptoms started.
- this action will help protect others in your community whilst you are infectious
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure that you can successfully stay at home
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you to get the things you need to stay at home
- stay at least 2 metres (about 3 steps) away from other people in your home whenever possible
- sleep alone, if that is possible
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water
- stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible
- you do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111.
For a medical emergency dial 999
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
ONLY CALL 111 IF YOU CANNOT FIRST GET HELP ONLINE
Do NOT attend the GP practice or A&E department at Hospital
NHS Choices - Behind the Headlines
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.